Barbie Afternoon Tea in the Alto Room
Guess who’s arrived at The Langham, Melbourne – Barbie!
For the first time, it isn’t just the children being served the Barbie-themed Afternoon Tea, the big kids will be enjoying it too.
Inspired by Barbie herself, there is a colourful and fun array of treats for guests to enjoy together including red velvet Barbie cupcake, pink raspberry chocolate lollipop, sweet and delicious strawberry macaron, Barbie pink spider shortbread cookies, plus scones with rhubarb and raspberry jam.
Available for nine days these September school holidays available weekdays from 18th – 28th September, be inspired and enjoy a limited-edition menu fit for a style icon! Gather your friends and family for an unforgettable pink experience featuring magnificent views of the Melbourne city skyline and a take home goodies bag for the children including a Barbie doll and activity book.
Terms & Conditions:
• Barbie afternoon tea takes place in Alto room (not Aria lounge).
• Full payment at time of booking, no bookings will be held without full payment
• Bookings are subject to availability, bookings must be made in advance and no availability on day due to high demand
• Barbie afternoon tea does not include any live entertainment or appearances
• Dietary requirements must be mentioned at time of booking and cannot be made on the day
• Activity bag is for children only and barbie doll cannot be swapped or exchanged
• Valet parking available at $50.00 per car and is subject to availability
Click here for menu.